Saturday, December 12, 2009

After playing around with us for such a long time the baby has finally decided to let us its sex. I was talking to the baby the other day and told it that if it wouldn't let us know its sex, it wouldn't have a nice name. Note the emphasis on the word "it". I was tired of not knowing. Seems like a simple convincing (or threatening) was needed. Am I too mean to my kids?


I guess big sister will be excited to have some company to play dolls with. As a side comment: "What's going on that recently I have noticed a trend of baby girls, again?" hahaha. :-) Guess they like to come down to earth together.

p.s: I am going to post my long blog soon. Very soon. Sorry its taken soo long but you will understand when you read it.

2 comments:

Malesa said...

Yeah! Congratulations! We love baby girls! I'm glad she decided to cooperate.

Kelleen said...

Congratulations! You're going to have to bring her to NYC sometime after she comes so we can all meet her.